Do you have a proven track record with helping others to write, edit, publish, and launch books? Can you give solid advice with step-by-step instructions, to help aspiring writers to become great authors, without pitching a product? Then we want to hear from you!
JoEllen hand-selects the guests on Publishing Power to ensure that our podcast subscribers receive quality help and knowledge for FREE.
We are seeking only established, proven industry leaders from the writing and publishing world who enjoy sharing their secrets and methods.
Currently, we record approximately 2-4 months in advance. Guest speakers are asked to include a guest blog post, helpful handouts or instructional ebooks, and a discount to our listeners on any products or services mentioned or associated with you.
Please complete the application process in full. (You may wait to submit the original and unique guest blog post until your scheduled interview.) Once we have received and approved your application, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Online Video Promotion – An interview with a complete online webinar by you on your expertise that you may share with your community.
- Social Media Blitz – Your interview is posted on Publishing Power and First Editing’s website and promoted via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and our monthly newsletter.
- Podcast – Publishing Power Podcast exposure worldwide.
- Guest Blog Post – An additional guest blog by you provides a brief summary of the info you cover more in-depth during your online webinar and creates more interest for your brand.
- Professional Listing – A description of you and your services are uploaded onto First Editing’s Writing Tools section with a discount code for First Editing clients and Publishing Power listeners.
- Slideshare – The slides used in your seminar can also be posted for download with the video, podcast, blog post, and in conjunction with your listings.
- Newsletter – we will promote your webinar, podcast, special offer/promotion, and blog post