the key things you need to know to get your book on the bestseller lists
How to Become a Bestselling Author
About This Episode
You will learn:
- the top mistakes would-be authors make and how to avoid them
- what publishers want and how to get them to pay attention
- how the bestseller lists work and which ones you should go for
- what it takes to put a book on New York Times
- how to get hundreds of influential people talking about you book
Teresa De Grosbois
About The Guest
Teresa is the #1 international bestselling author of “Mass Influence – the habits of the highly influential”, which is now a bestseller in 7 countries. Teresa heads the international Evolutionary Business Council, a global community of speakers and influencers dedicated to teaching the principles of success.
Get This Episode
Discover how to use the element “Action Scenes” in a fiction story and learn how you can improve your writing now.
Discover how to use the element of Naming a Scene in a fiction story and share how you can improve your writing now.
Discover how to use the Characters in Motion of a fiction story and share how you can improve your writing now.